Digital business cards are the new way to network. Paper business cards are obsolete and, if you're a sales executive, can cause major headaches - time to create, time to add contact info to your personal or corporate CRM, and more time to follow up and keep track of everything. Paper business cards are a chore whereas digital business cards are a tool – a powerful networking tool that helps sales reps connect, follow up, and keep everything organized.
Here are some of the top reasons sales reps love Popl digital business cards:
- Instant contact exchange
- Easy paper-business-card scanning
- Organized contacts
- Actionable notes on leads and new connections
- Minimized time on redundant tasks like follow-ups, etc.
What Is a Digital Business Card?
A digital business card is a performance networking tool. It’s part online-profile, part physical product.
Your digital business card URL can be shared like any other URL or people can scan your personalized QR code
Sales executives are a competitive bunch. What better way to gain a leg up than by using the right technology. In the world of digital business cards, this means Popl.
Popl empowers sales reps not only by making the process of exchanging contact-info quick and seamless, but also by minimizing time-wasting activities like having to manually enter contact information from paper business cards, and sending automated follow-ups.
Sales Executive Overview
A sales executive is a professional who is responsible for selling a company's products or services to potential customers. Their primary goal is to generate revenue for the company by closing sales deals, building relationships with clients, and identifying new business opportunities.
Sales executives typically have a deep understanding of the products or services they are selling, as well as the needs and preferences of their target customers. They use this knowledge to create compelling sales pitches, negotiate deals, and answer any questions or concerns that potential customers may have.
In addition to making sales, sales executives also play an important role in developing and maintaining relationships with clients. This involves providing excellent customer service, following up with clients to ensure their needs are being met, and acting as a liaison between the client and the rest of the company.
Sales executives may work in a variety of industries, such as retail, real estate, technology, or healthcare. They may be responsible for selling to individual consumers or to other businesses, depending on the nature of the company they work for.
There are several traits and skills that top sales executives tend to possess. Here are a few common ones:
- Strong communication skills: Top sales executives are excellent communicators, both in person and in writing. They are able to articulate the value of their products or services clearly and persuasively, and they are skilled at listening to and addressing the concerns of potential customers.
- Resilience: Sales can be a challenging and competitive field, and top sales executives are able to bounce back from rejection and stay motivated even when facing obstacles. They are persistent and tenacious, and they don't give up easily.
- Relationship-building skills: Top sales executives are skilled at business networking and building strong relationships with clients, which allows them to understand their needs and provide personalized solutions. They are able to establish trust and rapport quickly, and they work hard to maintain those relationships over time.
- Strategic thinking: Sales executives need to be able to think strategically about their approach to selling, identifying new opportunities and anticipating potential roadblocks. They are able to develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Industry knowledge: Top sales executives have a deep understanding of the industry they work in, as well as the products or services they are selling. They keep up with the latest trends and developments in the field, and they use this knowledge to inform their sales approach.
- Time management skills: Sales executives often have a lot of responsibilities and tasks to juggle, from following up with leads to attending meetings and events. Top sales executives are able to manage their time effectively and prioritize tasks to maximize their productivity.
Digital Business Cards for Sales Execs
Sell More, Sell Better
When you exchange digital business cards with a potential client, investor, or partner you can automatically capture their contact information in your CRM. This is a huge time-saver and allows you to keep track of all your leads in one place.
Instant Contact Exchange
Instantly sharing your contact info with a tap, scan, or text is critical for sales professionals. With in-person sales you have to be able to move fast and make it easy for people to connect with you both online and in-person.
This is also where Popl’s personalized QR code comes in handy. Your team can use their custom Popl QR to quickly connect – and the QR code is available whether you’re online or not.
Scan Paper Business Cards
Some people will never update the tech they use. Fine, that’s their choice. But it doesn’t mean that you need to waste time manually uploading info from their paper business cards. Use Popl’s business card scanner to easily upload contact info from paper business cards straight into your contacts and Popl app.
Build Your Business Network
Digital business cards make it easy to connect with other professionals and creatives. For example, if you meet other sales executives while networking, you can quickly add them to your contacts, send a simple, automated follow up.
Digital business cards are about more than contact exchange - although they do that best - they’re about optimizing your time and energy.
Another huge benefit of digital business cards is that they save money. For example, you can use Popl to create and manage your digital business cards. Popl offers a free plan that includes all the features sales executives need to get started. Plus, there are no hidden costs or print fees.
Build Multiple Business Card Profiles
The Popl mobile app allows you to create multiple unique digital business card profiles so you’re equipped for any situation. You can create a card for your main job, your side hustle, for specific events, whatever you need!
Best Digital Business Card for Sales executives
If you’re a sales executive, Popl’s digital business cards will help you connect with customers, build your network, stay more organized – and, ultimately, optimize and maximize your sales performance. Make this the year you take your business cards to the next level with Popl.
Best digital business cards for sales reps
If you’re a sales executive, Popl’s digital business cards can and WILL help you connect easier, network better, and stay more organized. Make this the year you take your business cards to the next level.
More digital business cards
- Best Digital Business Card for Sales Associates
- Digital business cards for entrepreneurs | Popl
- Digital business cards for realtors | Popl