Every sales manager needs to know about digital business cards. Especially if you’re in an industry backed by in-person networking.
As a sales manager, you’re tasked with leading your team to success, and what better way to do that than by empowering them with the right tools...And in the world of digital business cards, the right tool can only mean Popl—the #1 choice for sales professionals.
Here are some of the top reasons sales managers love Popl digital business cards:
- Better organized, more effective selling
- Instant contact exchange
- Easy paper-business-card scanning
- Organized contacts
- Actionable notes lead notes
- Minimized time on redundant follow-ups, and other administrative tasks
What is a digital business card?
A digital business card is a hybrid-networking tool. It’s part online-profile, part smart device.
Your digital business card URL can be shared like any other URL or people can scan your personalized QR code
Popl empowers sales managers not only by making the process of exchanging contact-info quick and seamless, but also by minimizing time-wasting activities like having to manually enter contact information from paper business cards, and sending automated follow-ups.
Sales manager | Overview
A sales manager is a professional responsible for leading and directing a sales team in order to achieve sales goals and objectives. This can include setting sales targets, developing sales strategies, managing and mentoring sales staff, and analyzing sales data to make informed decisions.
A sales manager's duties vary depending on the company and industry, but generally include:
- Setting sales targets: Sales managers will set targets for their team to meet, and will be responsible for ensuring that the team is on track to meet those targets.
- Developing sales strategies: Sales managers will develop strategies to help their team achieve their sales targets, such as by identifying new business opportunities or creating sales campaigns.
- Managing and mentoring sales staff: Sales managers will manage and mentor the sales staff, helping them to develop the skills and knowledge they need to be successful.
- Analyzing sales data: Sales managers will analyze sales data to identify trends and patterns, and to make informed decisions about how to improve sales performance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients: Sales managers will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients and identifying new business opportunities.
- Representing the company in sales meetings and events.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth operations.
- Approving budgets and expenses for the sales department.
- Continuously monitoring market trends and competitors to stay ahead of the game.
Digital business cards for sales managers
Sell more, sell better
When you or a member of your sales team exchanges digital business cards with a potential client, investor, or partner you can automatically capture their contact information in your CRM. This is a huge time-saver and allows you to keep track of all your leads in one place.
Instant contact exchange
Instantly sharing your contact info with a tap, scan, or text is critical for sales professionals. With in-person sales you have to be able to move fast and make it easy for people to connect with you both online and in-person.
This is also where Popl’s personalized QR code comes in handy. Your team can use their custom Popl QR to quickly connect – and the QR code is available whether you’re online or not.
Also, you can store your digital business card in your wallet, or add your QR code to iPhone or Android’s homescreen as a widget. With so many ways to share, Popl makes sure you’re always ready to connect.
Easily synch your teams’ connections
Popl is not just a tool - it’s a toolbox - as in a way to keep all your existing tools organized. Popl helps sales managers integrate and unify their favorite systems and compliments their existing workflow. Digital business cards are easier, not harder, than physical paper cards ever have been or could be.
Scan paper business cards
Forget about you and your sales team having to waste time manually uploading contact info from paper business cards. Use Popl’s business card scanner to easily upload contact info from paper business cards straight into your contacts and Popl app.
Track leads by location
Popl automatically associates your contacts with a location. This makes it easier to keep everything organized by reminding you not just who you and your team connected to, but where. This is a useful feature for sales managers looking to learn more about where their team members are most effective.
Another huge benefit of digital business cards is that they save money. Having to keep a full team of salespeople equipped with enough paper business cards can be expensive. Switch to Popl to save money.
Multiple scenario-based business card profiles
The Popl mobile app lets users create multiple different digital business cards for any situation. You can coach your team on how they can maximize their business networking by creating different digital business card profiles for different situations.
Best digital business cards for sales managers
If you’re a sales manager, Popl’s digital business cards will help you to help your team connect easier, network better, and stay more organized. Make this the year you take your sales teams’ business networking to the next level.
More digital business cards
- Digital business cards for account executives | Popl
- Digital business cards for outside sales reps | Popl
- Digital business cards for entrepreneurs | Popl